Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jecs <je...@hotmail.com> on 2009/10/30 16:52:27 UTC

create different package

I have a java project with maven and need create with the sources three
different package, these package can have different file of configuration,
I'm working with profiles but only can create one package, is possible
create other packages. for example

local           myproject-local-external.rar
                 myproject-local-internal.rar
                 myproject-local-other.rar

production   myproject-production-external.rar
                 myproject-production-internal.rar
                 myproject-production-other.rar

Thank your for your responses

Re: create different package

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
If I understand your question correctly, you don't have to use profiles.
Just bind the plugin your creating the package with three times to a
suitable phase, each binding with the appropriate file config (external,
internal, other).

/Anders