Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sendoh <un...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/13 08:49:49 UTC

Clean up history of job manager

Hi Flink users,

Does anyone know how to clean up job history? especially for failed Flink
jobs
Our use case is to clean up history of failed jobs after we saw it.

Best,

Sendoh

Re: Clean up history of job manager

Posted by Sendoh <un...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your reply.
Does it mean when calling monitoring REST API - /joboverview/completed, we
actually call execution graphs?
Because I thought REST API reads a log file somewhere?

Cheers,

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Hey Sendoh,

unfortunately this is currently not possible. This would need some
refactorings in the way we expose archived execution graphs. If you
like you can go ahead an open a JIRA issue for this.

– Ufuk