Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/10 20:37:15 UTC

Fwd: VOTE: Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.1 (Take 2)

Forwarding to general@, in order to gain the required 3 votes by PMC members.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.
Cheers,
Jaliya

Posted by "dj:[devoid]" <de...@digital-ritual.net>.
+1

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
>    ...ant
>

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Jochen Wiedmann <
> jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Forwarding to general@, in order to gain the required 3 votes by PMC
>> members.

Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://afkham.org
http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760

Re: VOTE: Release Apache XML-RPC 3.1.1 (Take 2)

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1