Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Du, David (US SSA)" <da...@baesystems.com> on 2007/08/03 22:46:52 UTC

listServices do not show all services deployed under folder\axis2\WEB-INF\services

Hi, all.

I got axis2-1.2 working in my Netscape Enterprise Server with Linux
environment, but there are still some minor issues, one of them is that:

After I copied my StockQuoteService.aar file into tomcat 4.1.36 under
folder \axis2\WEB-INF\services, from this URL:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices, I can see all the
services including Version and StockQuoteService, I did the same thing
to NES6.2, I could not see the StockQuoteService from the listServices
URL, for NES, only I manually added StockQuoteService.aar to
services.LIST file under \axis2\WEB-INF\services, then I can see the
StockQuoteService and everything works normally. But I checked the
result on tomcat, nothing is added to services.LIST file, but it still
lists all the services.

Anybody can explain what happened? Is it supposed to be added manually
or automatically to the services.list file, or it has nothing to do with
it?

Thanks in advance.

David

Re: listServices do not show all services deployed under folder\axis2\WEB-INF\services

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
David,

Under tomcat, we are able to "walk" the directory to get the list of
aar files. the services.list is the backup especially for your
situation where your container does not allow us to enumerate the
services or modules for that matter. So, yes, please add it manually.

thanks,
dims