Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sh...@sunonetech.com on 2020/05/11 10:06:03 UTC

OFBiz contributor

Hi,

 Please add me as OFBiz contributor, I have signed the ICLA and my
confluence id is shraddhak

Thank you

Shraddha

SunONE Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

INTENSIFYING CLIENT BUSINESSES WITH TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE

CORPORATE PROFILE: HTTPS://YOUTU.BE/27LREMP0ZVC

IIMM Best Technology Startup Award | NASSCOM 10K product listing

GLOBAL CONNECT CENTER  +91 7676 123 000

2nd Floor, SAVIRA, Kothrud Depot, PUNE 411038, INDIA (Bharat)

Re: OFBiz contributor

Posted by sh...@sunonetech.com.
Thanks Jacques.

Re: OFBiz contributor