Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/05/03 16:29:31 UTC

[Trinidad] Jira name

Hi,

renaming isn't possible ([1]). Why not keeping the ADFFACES jira for
the existing issues and a MYFACES-TRINIDAD for new issues ?

Or,
we create a MYFACES-TRINIDAD and *move* them from ADFFACES to MYFACES-TRINIDAD

What is your take on that.

-Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [Trinidad] Jira name

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I learned

create a new
TRINIDAD product and move ADFFACES issues to TRINIDAD - because JIRA will
automatically redirect URL requests from old ADFFACES URLs to the new
TRINIDAD ones.

Re: [Trinidad] Jira name

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [Trinidad] Jira name