Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Frank Greguska <fg...@apache.org> on 2021/03/17 17:51:07 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] What is holding back Release and graduation?

Trevor -

Yes it appears that going through the release process and addressing any
licensing concerns are the main thing preventing graduation. The only thing
I can say is that it hasn't been prioritized/defined when releases should
be executed/tagged.

- Frank