Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by rohit choudhary <rc...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/14 18:27:18 UTC

Zeppelin Meetup - Hortonworks BLR

Hi All,

We have some confirmations from community members and companies from
Bangalore. Please do RSVP, if anyone from the community would like to join
us for the meetup. Here are the details:

*Venue :*

Hortonworks India, #92, Z Square, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Koramangla.
https://goo.gl/maps/Anb3Kp1tcuy

*Timing: *3:00pm onwards.
Please let me know should you need any assistance in getting to the Venue.

Thanks,
Rohit.