Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dan Hamman <dh...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/26 20:51:50 UTC

Open office issues

I have used Open Office for several years. I have not had any problems
until this week.  I do my monthly budget on a spreadsheet and simply do an
update each month.  This month when I opened my spreadsheet, several of the
functions would not work, i.e. cut and paste. I made several attempt and
even opened different spreadsheets without any success.  I checked on line
for updates and found the .5 revision so I downloaded it.  I tried ti
install it and ran into problems.  Next, I unistalled it so I could do a
clean install.  When I try to install it, I ge an error message 1500 which
says that another installation is in progress and needs to be completed.  I
cannot find any other installation and I have rebooted the computer.  I
still get the same message.  Now I am stuck without a spreadsheet program.

Any suggestions???

Dan Hamman