Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/17 15:10:10 UTC

[Discuss] Please add correct Authorization Action when defining new rest APIs

Hi Devs,

I found some of our rest APIs doesn't have the correct Authorization
Action. For example addDeploymentPolicy API.

    @POST
    @Path("/deploymentPolicies")
    @Produces("application/json")
    @Consumes("application/json")
    @AuthorizationAction("/permission/admin/manage/addCartridge")
    public Response addDeploymentPolicy(DeploymentPolicyBean
deploymentPolicyDefinitionBean)
            throws RestAPIException {

Authorization Action should be
"/permission/admin/manage/addDeploymentPolicy". We also need to add this to
the component.xml of the relevant component (AS/CC/SM) which exposes this
API.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mobile : +94777568639
Blog : rajkumarr.com

Re: [Discuss] Please add correct Authorization Action when defining new rest APIs

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
I have now fixed these.

Thanks.