Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by ku...@itg.hitachi.co.jp on 2005/06/16 08:38:21 UTC

Some questions about Tutorial, etc...

Hello.

My name is Masahiro Kurosawa.
Give me a few minutes to answer some questions.

At first, about Tutorial(http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wsrf/tutorial/index.html).

(1) About "Introduction" section of "Runing Apollo's Wsdl2Java tool on
 a WSRF WSDL" page.
 Q. What's "a resource.cfg file"? Such a file not found...

(2) About "Implementing the SetResourcePropertyCallback" section of
 "Writing Callback Objects" page.
 Q. deleteProperty example says Apollo will never call delete for a
 prop whose minOccurs != 0, but Comment property in FileSystem.wsdl is
 minOccurs="0". Is it just 'cause Tutorial does not be synchronized
 with actual WSDL file?

Then about tools for development of services.

(3) Is it same in final release version that we must copy template WSDL
 file and uncomment the blocks of portTypes and resoruce properties we
 want to support, or just 'cause beta version?
 I except such tools as "WSDLPreprocessor" (called "GTWSDL2WSDL" in
 older version)  or "GenerateBinding" that Globus Toolkit 4 contains.

(4) Will the files generated by Wsdl2Java/WsnWsdl2Java tool be bound
 together as an archive like GAR file? I hope *.class files be one JAR
 file at least when final version is released.

Regards.

-----
Masahiro Kurosawa
 - Hitachi, Ltd., Software Divisition