Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ulf Caspers <Ul...@caspers.de> on 2003/08/16 19:40:32 UTC

javac-task and mapper

Hello,

on 2002-02-09 there was a suggestion by Vadim Zaliva to add the mapper
element to the javac task. I'm quite new to ant but I searched through the
mailinglist archives and could not find a reason for not following his
solution.

My question is: Are there any concerns about a mapper element in a java
task?

If not, I volunteer to write a patch including all necessary documentation
updates (with an example) and maybe even a testcase.

Ulf

Re: javac-task and mapper

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Ulf Caspers <Ul...@caspers.de> wrote:

> My question is: Are there any concerns about a mapper element in a
> java task?

<java> or <javac>?

What would the mapper in <javac> be supposed to do?

Stefan