Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com> on 2015/04/15 03:45:39 UTC

pig 0.11.x release download

Does anyone know where I can get a 0.11.x release of Pig?

This site has 2 links -- one to releases 0.8 and later, and to 0.7 and
earlier:
https://pig.apache.org/releases.html#Download

But the first link only has releases starting with 0.12. I don't see
anything between 0.7 and 0.12.

Thanks.

Re: pig 0.11.x release download

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com>.
Thanks, good to know for the future .. ended up building from source.

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.