Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/15 15:07:25 UTC

cwiki permissions

 Thomas Andraschko commented on MYFACES-4012:
> [~mkienenb] Would you please check my wiki role? I would like to change
it but AFAICS i have no edit role.

There is a myfaces-committers entry with all permissions set.
I have no idea how to add people to that entry, and a search on "apache
cwiki permissions" only shows setting up individual permissions.    I've
gone ahead and added tandraschko with full permissions.

Re: cwiki permissions

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  I suspected that the myfaces-committers list was no longer being
updated, but it helps to hear you confirm that.

Re: cwiki permissions

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi @ all,