Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il> on 2003/07/12 21:49:57 UTC

action forward to real jsps under Tiles

I am new to Tiles:

1) What are the downsides over writing your own?
2) While using the Tiles+Struts, is it possible to put forward an action
to a real JSP file rather than a Tiles definition? Would it (Tiles
request processor) know the difference?

Thanks,
Erez

RE: action forward to real jsps under Tiles

Posted by Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il>.
Thanks for your help Yann,

Erez

Posted by Yann C�bron <ya...@yahoo.de>.