Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Szűcs Roland <sz...@bookandwalk.hu> on 2019/08/12 18:40:26 UTC

more like this query parser with faceting

Hi All,

Is there any tutorial or example how to use more like this functionality
when we have some other constraints set by the user through faceting
parameters like price range, or product category for example?

Cheers,
Roland

Re: more like this query parser with faceting

Posted by Szűcs Roland <sz...@bookandwalk.hu>.
Thanks David.
This page I was looking for.

Roland