Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Igal Corcos <co...@metalink.ca> on 2002/03/11 17:50:42 UTC

Copying Slide content

Hello,

Does anyone know how to copy content from Slide to another filesystem?
For example, I would like to copy the all the files in /files to another
directory on my machine (or another machine).  Is this even possible?

Thanks
-Igal Corcos

RE: Copying Slide content

Posted by Igal Corcos <co...@metalink.ca>.
Hi Chris,

Actually, what I am trying to do is simply transfer (copy) all the content
which is in Slide (i.e. /files/*) to a directory on my machine (i.e.
C:\files\) from within a Java application.
For example, I would have a servlet that would respond to a request for a
"file transfer" operation by reading the content in Slide and copying it to
a user-specified directory on the filesystem. I don't need to keep all the
meta-info about the content.

I am very new to Slide and I'm not even sure I have a full grasp of the way
everything works, so the more info you can give me the better ;)

Thanks
-Igal

cmlenz at gmx.de

Re: Copying Slide content