Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/19 03:54:06 UTC

Providing a User Guide for Composite Diagram Generator Tool

Hi All,

I would like to provide a small user guide to help users get started with
Composite Diagram Generator Tool.

Any thoughts on how should I proceed with it?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Providing a User Guide for Composite Diagram Generator Tool

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tuscany wiki can be a good place.

 Will it be ok, to add it under "getting started" section? (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYxDOCx2x/Getting+Started)

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.