Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2005/09/17 13:57:33 UTC

Re: SVN access

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 17.09.2005 12:05, sylvain@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: sylvain
>> Date: Sat Sep 17 03:05:05 2005
>> New Revision: 289715

>> Log:
>> Fix class/new binding
>

> Hello Sylvain,
>
> you seem to have access to SVN? Since a few days I can not access Apache
> SVN, neither "http://svn.apache.org/" in the browser now "svn up" on my
> repositories. Anybody else too?

All is fine for me. Dunno what might be going on.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: SVN access

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 17 Sep 2005, at 16:29, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 17.09.2005 17:02, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>>> you seem to have access to SVN? Since a few days I can not
>>> access  Apache SVN, neither "http://svn.apache.org/" in the
>>> browser now  "svn up" on my repositories. Anybody else too?
>>>
>> Ah, there's another report on infrastructure... Coming from
>> Germany  as well... Might be that some big provider over there
>> lost some  routes... All is fine from IT, UK, and US...
>
> Is it conincidentally GMX, 1&1 or T-Online (the former being DSL
> resellers of the latter?

T-Online...

     Pier

Re: SVN access

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 17.09.2005 17:02, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>> you seem to have access to SVN? Since a few days I can not access
>> Apache SVN, neither "http://svn.apache.org/" in the browser now  "svn
>> up" on my repositories. Anybody else too?
>
> Ah, there's another report on infrastructure... Coming from Germany  as
> well... Might be that some big provider over there lost some  routes...
> All is fine from IT, UK, and US...

Is it conincidentally GMX, 1&1 or T-Online (the former being DSL
resellers of the latter?

Thanks for the info.

Jörg

Re: SVN access

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: SVN access

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 17.09.2005 16:57, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>> Something changed in DNS and my provider is a bit slow? ping
>> svn.apache.org resolves to 209.237.227.194 for me.
>
> That's the correct IP, so, it's not an issue with DNS...

Ok. Good to know.

> Can you nagvigate (in your browser) to http://svn.apache.org/ (not
> HTTPS).

I wrote already in my first mail that it is not possible ;)

> Can you ping svn.apache.org?

Same here. This is how I got the IP address :)

>>> However, I see that you have access to bugzilla :-)
>>
>> Yeah, finally getting back to my old job as bugzilla master :)  Though
>> I only made the first third up to now, will see if I get  more this
>> weekend. Cocoon must not have 300 open issues :)
>
> Wanna try out Jira? :-)

Do you want to convince me to use Jira and to get unfaithful to
Bugzilla? Until now I love Bugzilla much more than Jira. I have worked
with the latter with other Apache projects like Xalan. But, ok, let me
try Jira. At Bugzilla my email address is my account.

Jörg

Re: SVN access

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
>> Yeah, finally getting back to my old job as bugzilla master :)  Though
>> I only made the first third up to now, will see if I get  more this
>> weekend. Cocoon must not have 300 open issues :)

By the way, is it possible to get more bugzilla permissions like
managing components, etc.?

Jörg

Re: SVN access

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

On 17 Sep 2005, at 13:31, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 17.09.2005 14:07, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Strange, as I haven't had any problems lately. Any error message?
>
> Nothing specific:
> D:\Cocoon\trunk\src\blocks\forms>svn up
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks/forms'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks/forms': could not
> connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)

Can you nagvigate (in your browser) to http://svn.apache.org/ (not
HTTPS). Can you ping svn.apache.org? Might be that your provider put
you behind a some sort of transparent proxy...

Re: SVN access

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.