Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/19 18:27:26 UTC

[ANN] Contribution of Directory-backed Config Admin to Felix

Hi, Felix list,

The Apache Directory project would like to contribute an OSGi
Config Admin implementation to the Apache Felix project.  We
would like to increase inter-project collaboration at the ASF and
support the incubating Felix project while also gaining another avenue
for ApacheDS embedding.

Using this Config Admin implementation, you will benefit from:

1)  Standards-based import and export using the LDIF interchange format.
2)  Standards-based remote management using the LDAP protocol.
3)  Standards-based access control using X.500-style ACI.
4)  A broad array of tools for working with LDIF and LDAP.

Enrique

Re: [ANN] Contribution of Directory-backed Config Admin to Felix

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
This is an excellent addition to Felix!

If there is any help that you need, please let me know.

-> richard