Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Peker Mert Öksüz <me...@cimri.com> on 2016/07/28 13:05:26 UTC

Mesos organizations list

Hello,

I am devops engineer from cimri.com. Our business is price comparison for
local ecommerce sites.

We are using mesos as docker datacenter for our production and test
applications. Could you add us to organization list ?

Best wishes
--
Peker Mert Öksüz
DevOps Engineer

Re: Mesos organizations list

Posted by zhiwei <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peker,

You can submit a patch to include your organization.

Here is the Power By page in source code:
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/powered-by-mesos.md

Contribute guideline:
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/submitting-a-patch/