Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/10/09 15:56:03 UTC

Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call tomorrow - add agenda topics here

Hi,

Please add to this thread any agenda items you'd like to discuss at the
Tech Interchange call tomorrow (October 10).

Call details:

Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 5PM CEST (Central Europe),
3PM UTC, 11PM CST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

Thanks,

--dave

Re: Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call tomorrow - add agenda topics here

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to the  extravaganza demos

+100

Posted by Priti Desai <pd...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Dave,

From:   "David P Grove" <gr...@us.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   10/09/2018 02:22 PM
Subject:        Re: Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call tomorrow - add agenda

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Shawn Black <en...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Howdy,
I've been working on a dotnet 2.1 runtime for OpenWhisk and would like to show what I've completed so far.
Using the runtime-docker and runtime-java as guides I have been able to build the application and docker image and execute the base unit tests as well as ones specific to the runtime.
I can also demonstrate what a dotnet function would look like.
Thanks!!Shawn