Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Seid Mohammed <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/24 13:53:11 UTC

Pylucene

I like python's text scripting capability.
for that I have read pylucene and some of the samples taken from
lucene in action book works fine.
my question is, I have language specific tools such as analyzer,
toknizer done for Amharic Language in java-lucene.
how can I use these tools just in pylucene?
can I add simply the classes to the pylucene package or what else?
thanks

Seid M

--
"RABI ZIDNI ILMA"