Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ke...@tcs.com on 2005/10/04 14:30:16 UTC

Render panelTab in second Row

Hello all,

Is there any attribute for rendering panelTab (in panelTabbedPane) in
second row. In one Page I need to have 15 Tabs, so I need to split them in
different rows.
Any Implementation Ideas.

Thanks & Regards,
Ketan Khimani

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you