Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2002/08/08 02:24:49 UTC

Re: Questionnaire

Marcos Manosso <ma...@terra.com.br> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> We are conducting some research concerning the public's opinion about the
> level of ethics in advertising.

MODERATOOOOOORS... Please, _do_ read messages before sending out approvals.

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with

Re: Questionnaire

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
Quoting Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>:

> Marcos Manosso <ma...@terra.com.br> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir/Madam
> >
> > We are conducting some research concerning the public's opinion about
> the
> > level of ethics in advertising.
>
> MODERATOOOOOORS... Please, _do_ read messages before sending out
> approvals.

+1

Bojan

Re: Questionnaire

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:24:49 +0100
> From: Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>
> To: Tomcat Developers List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Questionnaire
>
> Marcos Manosso <ma...@terra.com.br> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir/Madam
> >
> > We are conducting some research concerning the public's opinion about the
> > level of ethics in advertising.
>
> MODERATOOOOOORS... Please, _do_ read messages before sending out approvals.
>
>     Pier

Sorry ... pushed the wrong button on this one.

Anybody who wants to moderate TOMCAT-DEV is welcome to it ... you get
about 50 spams a day, a bunch of clueless users trying to post to the
wrong list, and a few nuggets from non-subscribers that should be
forwarded.

Craig