Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kai Weber <ka...@glorybox.de> on 2009/06/23 00:22:35 UTC

Best practice for CSS styling components

Hi,

I am searching for a good way to style my components. How would I do that?

I found that adding the CSS directly to the component class (with
@IncludeStylesheet) makes page specific changes to a component hard due
the loading order of the stylesheets (page's css comes before the
component's).

How others do use stylesheets with Tapestry?

Regards, Kai

Re: Best practice for CSS styling components

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:22:35 -0300, Kai Weber <ka...@glorybox.de>
escreveu:

> Hi,

Hi!

> I am searching for a good way to style my components. How would I do
> that?
> I found that adding the CSS directly to the component class (with
> @IncludeStylesheet) makes page specific changes to a component hard due
> the loading order of the stylesheets (page's css comes before the
> component's).

My experience says otherwise: all framework-loaded stylesheets are
included before the ones linked in the page directly.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago