Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Kalleitner Harald <ha...@siemens.com> on 2005/04/21 13:32:17 UTC

Next Release 1.5 ??

Hi,

I´m waiting for the next release (R1.5). Is there a release roadmap
available. The current version 1.4 include some bugs which I really wish get
rid of. Some of them are covered in 1.5 dev. When is a new release (or
release candidate) available?

Thanks

Harald Kalleitner

Re: Next Release 1.5 ??

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harald,

> I´m waiting for the next release (R1.5). Is there a release roadmap
> available. The current version 1.4 include some bugs which I really wish get
> rid of. Some of them are covered in 1.5 dev. When is a new release (or
> release candidate) available?

Check out answers in a recent thread.  :)
    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-velocity-user/200504.mbox/%3c7ca123910504111347140cc84@mail.gmail.com%3e

Basically, there's no current plan, but you can sure help by submitting patches.

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>