Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Carfield Yim <ca...@desktop.carfield.com.hk> on 2003/03/01 18:30:52 UTC

Re: Can I have more dependance checking in ant?

Conor MacNeill wrote:

>> Look at the <depend> task.
>>
>> Conor

Thx for reply, I already try <depend> task, but it only help me to
remove unuse class. Besides, I also try to use jikes with full depend
checking, but can help me to check this also.

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

Programming discussion groups
Software design: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design
Design Pattern: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design.pattern
java: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.java
linux: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.linux