Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by "Chakravarthula, Krishnamurthy" <ch...@ugs.com> on 2008/04/14 15:39:00 UTC

Compiler requirements for log4cxx 0.10.0?

Experts,

  What is the compiler requirements for compiling log4cxx 0.10.0 on
different platforms?

Regards,

Krishna

Re: Compiler requirements for log4cxx 0.10.0?

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Apr 14, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Chakravarthula, Krishnamurthy wrote:
> Experts,
>
>   What is the compiler requirements for compiling log4cxx 0.10.0 on
> different platforms?
>
> Regards,
> Krishna

That is a very open-ended question.  The only out of date compilers
where compiler issues are coded around are Visual C 6, 7 and 7.1.
Things seem to work well with the gcc's 3.x and 4.x, but I don't know
if anyone has tested or cares about gcc 2.x.  Every now and again,
I'll try a Borland C++ 5.5 build, but I'm not going to do much to get
that to work.