Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com> on 2008/01/18 16:40:26 UTC

cxf-eclipse-plugin

Hi,
What is the plan on including Features in the CXF Eclipse Plugin zip
file, like standard eclipse plugins do ?
And what is the plan on providing site.xml for this plugin so that I can
update plugin from Eclipse directly ?
Thanx
-yogen

RE: cxf-eclipse-plugin

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
Hi,
Please let me know if this is not the right mailing list for CXF-Plugin
related question.
I had asked the following a few days ago, couldn't get anybody's
attention.

"What is the plan on including Features in the CXF Eclipse Plugin zip
file, like standard eclipse plugins do ?
And what is the plan on providing site.xml for this plugin so that I can
update plugin from Eclipse directly ?"

Thanx
-yogen

What is the plan on including Features in the CXF Eclipse Plugin zip
file, like standard eclipse plugins do ?
And what is the plan on providing site.xml for this plugin so that I can
update plugin from Eclipse directly ?
Thanx
-yogen

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender
does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email
is prohibited when received in error.