Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Greg Sterijevski <gs...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/27 05:55:21 UTC

[Cache] Status?

Hello,

I was poking around commons and noticed the dormant project Commons Cache.
The subversion history shows the last push occurred in 2007. What is the
story with the project? Has other java technology supplanted this project?

Thanks,

-Greg

Re: [Cache] Status?

Posted by Greg Sterijevski <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thank you David. In all honesty, either JCS or ehcache would be an
improvement over the my hackneyed implementation of a cache... ;-) -Greg

Re: [Cache] Status?

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Cache] Status?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
It just moved over from Jakarta, so probably not as obvious on the site yet.

Hen

Re: [Cache] Status?

Posted by Greg Sterijevski <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Henri.