Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Delaney <md...@upromise.com> on 2010/03/09 01:49:30 UTC

Setting up mirrors

All,

Using Maven 2.2.1, I'm trying to setup (in the
$M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml file) some mirrors. Looking at the
documentation
(http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html) for
2.2.1, it says that, in the <mirrorOf> tag, I can set repository
includes and repository excludes but I can't seem to get it working as
expected. Can anyone provide some help?

<mirrors>
<mirror>
<id>new-repository</id>
<url>http://repo.upromise.com:8080/archiva/repository/new-repo</url>
<mirrorOf>!*,platform-release,platform-snapshot</mirrorOf>
</mirror>
<mirror>
<id>full</id>
<url>http://repo.upromise.com:8080/archiva/repository/full</url>
<mirrorOf>*,!platform-release,!platform-snapshot</mirrorOf>
</mirror>
</mirrors>

Re: Setting up mirrors

Posted by Aleksey Didik <di...@magenta-technology.ru>.
Hmm,
_*!**_  looks strange.
Try to use

<mirror>
<id>new-repository</id>
<url>http://repo.upromise.com:8080/archiva/repository/new-repo</url>
<mirrorOf>platform-release,platform-snapshot</mirrorOf>
</mirror>

Aleksey.