Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Whittaker <mi...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/05/26 11:37:34 UTC

Request filter?

When you want a central place, where all requsts go, for instance to check
logon, do you subclass ActionServlet, register it, and check session there?
Is this the correct Struts thing to do?
I realise, there is Filter in servlet API, struts doesn't seem to use this.

--
Mike W

Re: Request filter?

Posted by ashutosh sharma <as...@networkprograms.com>.
Yes
sth like

<controller
   contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"
   debug="3"
   locale="true"
   nocache="true"
   processorClass="ashu.common.MyRequestProcessor" />

Good thing is that you can specify one for each module.

--
Ashutosh

RE: Request filter?

Posted by Mike Whittaker <mi...@ntlworld.com>.