Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Nuno Santos <ns...@redhat.com> on 2007/10/09 16:27:18 UTC

weekly plans

- continue management UI work
- cross-lang test automation for continuous build server

Re: weekly plans

Posted by Nuno Santos <ns...@redhat.com>.
Nuno Santos wrote:
> - continue management UI work

Still working on the management data model this week, along with helping
track down build issues for 0-10 work.

Nuno

Re: weekly plans

Posted by Nuno Santos <ns...@redhat.com>.
Nuno Santos wrote:
> - continue management UI work
> - cross-lang test automation for continuous build server

More of the same this week, focusing on the management UI (data modeling
stage).

Nuno

Re: weekly plans

Posted by Nuno Santos <ns...@redhat.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> On 09/10/2007, Nuno Santos <ns...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> - continue management UI work
>
> Hi Nuno are you making changes to the current management UI? I
> remember discussion a while back about a possible new Management
> Exchange but don't believe we reached a conclusion of what should be
> going on.

Martin,

we're not changing the existing Eclipse plug-in. For now we're just
trying to figure out general requirements and how to go about creating a
platform-independent way to provide management services. I'll keep the
list posted with our preliminary findings/results.

Nuno

Re: weekly plans

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

--