Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Andy Benjamin <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/11 15:42:28 UTC

XREG file for MVC portlet

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was an example xreg file for a jsp based mvc
portlet.  I had my action class working just fine while a jsp based portlet
but once I switched to an mvc based portlet something is amiss as now the
action class is never called.  I extended the proper MVC action class but I
am guessing that there is a setting wrong in my xreg file of the portlet.
Any ideas?  Thanks!

Andy