Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Eli Shemer <ap...@netvision.net.il> on 2007/09/14 21:33:14 UTC

apr

Hey again

Once I add the apr object I get no error but I also receive no output on the
screen.

Any thoughts ?

#!/usr/bin/perl

use Apache2::Request;

my $r=Apache2::RequestRec;

#my $apr = Apache2::Request->new($r);

$r->content_type('text/html');

$r->headers_out();

print "bla";

Re: apr

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
Probably because the $r you're passing it is just "Apache2::RequestRec"
and not really the request object that Apache2::Request wants...

  Issac

Re: apr

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On 9/14/07, Eli Shemer <ap...@netvision.net.il> wrote:
> Once I add the apr object I get no error but I also receive no output on the
> screen.

What are you trying to do?  You can't use the mod_perl stuff in a
command-line script outside of mod_perl.

> my $r=Apache2::RequestRec;

What does that do?  Is it assigning the string "Apache2::RequestRec"
to $r?  It's not calling any method.  You should get $r passed in to
your handler.

- Perrin