Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Daenzer Daniela <Da...@DRAEXLMAIER.DE> on 2003/09/08 08:43:58 UTC

Scrolling problem

Hello!

I'm pretty new using SVG and Batik.
In my application I am generating a SVG Document using Batik and DOM. The
SVG graphic is larger than the screen. When I display my SVG in the Batik
Squiggle or in the Browser, I don't get scroll bars. Therefore I never get
to see my whole SVG.
What do I have to do to get scroll bars?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Daniela

Re: Scrolling problem

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Daenzer Daniela wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm pretty new using SVG and Batik.
> In my application I am generating a SVG Document using Batik and DOM. The
> SVG graphic is larger than the screen. When I display my SVG in the Batik
> Squiggle or in the Browser, I don't get scroll bars. Therefore I never get
> to see my whole SVG.
> What do I have to do to get scroll bars?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

    These viewers use a 'pan' approach to viewing large documents.
Hold down the 'shift' key and drag with the 'first/left/only' mouse
button and the canvas will shift with the cursor.  You can also zoom out
to see the whole document (menu/toolbar) and zoom in on particular area
by using 'control' and dragging with the 'first' mouse button (there is
a 'more interactive' zoom on shift second mouse and a rotate on control
'second mouse')