Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Carr, Brian M" <br...@austin.utexas.edu> on 2010/08/06 23:52:50 UTC

site-plugin and "dot" files

Is it possible to have .htaccess or other "dot" files deployed via the site-plugin?  My structure looks like this:

project
|-src
|-\main
|--\site
|--|apt
|---\index.apt
|--|resources
|----\htaccess
|----|htgroup

but the target/site fold is missing the resource files after running the site stage.

--b

______________________________
Brian M. Carr
Identity and Access Management
ITS Applications
University of Texas at Austin
V: 512-232-6419
F: 512-471-5746
brianmcarr@austin.utexas.edu

Re: site-plugin and "dot" files

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Carr, Brian M
> Is it possible to have .htaccess or other "dot" files deployed via the site-plugin?  My structure looks like this:
>
> project
> |-src
> |-\main
> |--\site
> |--|apt
> |---\index.apt
> |--|resources
> |----\htaccess
> |----|htgroup
>
> but the target/site fold is missing the resource files after running the site stage.

What happens if you run "mvn site-deploy" ?  You can configure the url
to be file:///some/temp/location to check.

FWIW, it works fine in src/site/resources elsewhere, like
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/site/src/site/resources/

--
Wendy

Re: site-plugin and "dot" files

Posted by "Carr, Brian M" <br...@austin.utexas.edu>.
Thank you,  between your example and Wendy's, I was able to track down the problem to user error.

--b

Re: site-plugin and "dot" files

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, it should work.