Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Kuzmycz <Ma...@Siebel.com> on 2005/11/12 17:09:58 UTC

[M2] Surefire

I have a test that involves springs ContextSingletonBeanFactoryLocator.
The test runs successfully in eclipse but fails under maven.

The error is:

-----

Nov 12, 2005 11:05:30 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL
[file:/C:/m2Projects/audit-module/audit-processor/target/test-classes/pr
ocessor/beanRefContext.xml]

[ stacktrace ]

java.lang.ClassCastException
 at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderFact
ory.java:139)
 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDe
finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:121)
 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.l
oadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:83)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:101)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:69)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContex
t.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:87)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
bstractApplicationContext.java:262)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:80)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:65)
 at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:56)
 at
org.springframework.context.access.ContextSingletonBeanFactoryLocator.cr
eateDefinition(ContextSingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:127)
 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.access.SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.use
BeanFactory(SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:373)
 at
com.siebel.ss.modules.audit.AuditMessageBeanTest.testOnMessage001(AuditM
essageBeanTest.java:198)

  <http://www.siebel.com/> 	 Reaping Business Rewards From CRM

Dr Mark Kuzmycz
Principal Consultant 	Siebel Systems
One Apple Hill Drive
Suite 301
Natick, MA 01760
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=Suite+301+&csz=Natick%2C
+MA+01760&country=us>
Mark.Kuzmycz@Siebel.com 	tel:
fax: 	+1 508 652 8605
+1 508 652 8601

Add me to your address book...
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=8590277905&v0=674863&k0=1340957876>
Want a signature like this? <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

_______________
Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: [M2] Surefire

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Mark Kuzmycz wrote:

Looks like spring is expecting a different SAXParser. Too bad the
exception doesn't show more. Maybe you need to include xerces
as a dependency?

-- Kenney

--
Kenney Westerhof