Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net> on 2003/05/14 16:23:49 UTC

[codec] [project.xml] TZ Offset XML element and value?

This is a probably a question more for the maven project - perform a
bootstrap build of Maven and look in the maven-project.xsd, I've added a
timezone to my own entry and generated the site.

I can see the value in knowing the distribution of timezones, but I
don't necessarily see what value the time column brings.

Roles should be taken as a "project-specific" role.