Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/08/19 23:18:35 UTC

Debugger for LUMINOUS ????

Here you go.  I just dumped the package in here.  You use it as follows:

new Debugger().add(blah1).add(blah2).add(blah3).log("Test 1", true);

where blah1, blah2, etc. are variables you want to test.  The debugger is
overloaded for all data types.  The "Test 1" gives you a reference in the
log of the test, and the true makes sure prior tests are saved.  If you
want to write over prior tests, put in "false".  If you don't want to name
the test, leave it out.  That is overloaded too.  You will need to figure
out a way to set your own paths for where you want the log file to
appear.  The javadoc info is pretty much obvious.  You can just take the
fancy stuff out and put in the path hardcoded, if you like.  I usually
rename the class: DELETE_ME.java when I use it.  This is for students.

Micael

Re: Debugger for LUMINOUS ????

Posted by Luminous Heart <lu...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you micael, I will give it a shot. :)

--- micael <ca...@harbornet.com> wrote:
> Here you go.  I just dumped the package in here.
> You use it as follows:
>
> new

Debugger().add(blah1).add(blah2).add(blah3).log("Test
> 1", true);
>
> where blah1, blah2, etc. are variables you want to
> test.  The debugger is
> overloaded for all data types.  The "Test 1" gives
> you a reference in the
> log of the test, and the true makes sure prior tests
> are saved.  If you
> want to write over prior tests, put in "false".  If
> you don't want to name
> the test, leave it out.  That is overloaded too.
> You will need to figure
> out a way to set your own paths for where you want
> the log file to
> appear.  The javadoc info is pretty much obvious.
> You can just take the
> fancy stuff out and put in the path hardcoded, if
> you like.  I usually
> rename the class: DELETE_ME.java when I use it.
> This is for students.
>
> Micael

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/zip name=debugger.zip;
x-mac-type=705A4950; x-mac-creator=705A4950