Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Dmitriy Ulyanov <dm...@wikimart.ru> on 2014/05/15 20:44:14 UTC

Re: AMQP appender

Hi, Ivan!

I see that you merged all my pull requests to develop. That's great news!
Can i help you with assembling 2.4?
May be you have some foreground tickets with which i can help? Logstash?
PSR-3? :)

> Hi again!
>
> I will make you (and the log4php project itself) a promise.
>
> On 1.5. I start my new job (self employed). Give me the rest of that week
> to sort some things out. The week after (starting May 5th) I will review
> and merge your pull requests. If the quality is as good as I've come to
> expect from you, I'll start the process of adding you to the team. We can
> then work together towards releasing 2.4.
>
> Regards,
> Ivan
>

> On 26 April 2014 13:44, Dmitriy Ulyanov <dm...@wikimart.ru>wrote:
>
>> Hey Ivan!
>>
>> How are u? What about review? :)
>> When can i connect to your team? I think it can improve log4php dev progress strongly,
>> because we are using it in our product  :)

>> Ok, I'll waiting for your comments :)
>>> Own company is great - congrats! Don't being lazy :)
>>>
>>> I hope that we can asseble 2.4.0 in this month.
>>>
>>> Until we didn't include graylog2 appenders into library people can
>>> install it using composer:
>>> https://packagist.org/packages/dulyanov/log4php-graylog2

>>> I'll take a look. Maybe tomorrow. :)

>>> --
>>> kind regards,
>>> Dmitry Ulyanov
>>> PHP Team Lead
>>> dmitriy.ulyanov@wikimart.ru
>>> Wikimart

--
kind regards,
Dmitry Ulyanov

Re: AMQP appender

Posted by Dmitriy Ulyanov <dm...@wikimart.ru>.
Integration tests +1

But we should to separate it from unittests.
Unittests requires mock objects instead of real services - it is a good
practice. Unittests should be independent and isolated.

--
kind regards,
Dmitry Ulyanov

Re: AMQP appender