Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nick Wales <ni...@nickwales.co.uk> on 2013/04/20 05:22:11 UTC

Delay getting domain in new instances

New instances I'm creating are taking an indeterminate amount of time to
return an FQDN when I run 'hostname -f' and I can't find what changes that
causes it to eventually work. 'hostname' returns the

The new instances have a resolv.conf populated by dhclient with a search
string and appropriate DNS servers. All inter

This is with the default CentOS 5.5 and my custom templates.

Any help much appreciated, this is holding up my puppet bootstrapping!