Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 21:03:37 UTC

[users@httpd] How do I prioritize requests ?

Hi,

Someone suggests an idea of how I would prioritize requests ina webserver.
Requests with more priorities are processed first than less priorities.

I don't have any idea.

Thank You
Ricardo

Re: [users@httpd] How do I prioritize requests ?

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
ricardo figueiredo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That's the question. I dont have any idea.
> I think rename the process (Ex: httpd_high and httpd_low), or add some
> variable.
> I dont know !!! Do you have any idea ???

"Ce qui se conçoit bien s'énonce clairement - Et les mots pour le dire
arrivent aisément."
Nicolas Boileau, 1674.

And vice-versa.
André Warnier, 2009.

Re: [users@httpd] How do I prioritize requests ?

Posted by Bruno - e-comBR <br...@e-combr.com.br>.
2009/7/3 ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Bruno - e-comBR <br...@e-combr.com.br>wrote:
>
>> I don't know why, but for me it seems to be 'better' implement this
>> through a proxy... It's application level, and it solves the problem.
>>
>> Implement a HTTP proxy which do it and be happy!
>
> I would like implement it in Apache webserver, but dont know where I start.

Ok, but it seems to be too much more effort to do exactally the same
thing...

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno - e-comBR <br...@e-combr.com.br>.

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.