Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dave Hollar <da...@bizpiranha.com> on 2002/01/31 22:44:46 UTC

Scheduler service not initializing

I've just moved my app to our deployment platform - nt 4.0 - which has
tomcat
installed as a service.  Almost everything works as expected except the
scheduler service never finishes initializing and therefore our jobs never
run.  In the logs I see the start but not the finish for the initialization.

The biggest difference between the dev and deployment environments is that
tomcat is a service on the deployment platform.  Could this be the problem?
Are there any other thoughts as to what the problem could be?

Thanks-
Dave