Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Zhanghe (D)" <cr...@huawei.com> on 2014/07/24 13:04:51 UTC

A question about SessionManager

Hey Guys,

   I'm working with HiveServer2. I know the HiveServer holds a session for each client, and close it when the client execute 'CloseSession'.
   But if the client is forced to terminate, like Ctrl+Z or kill -9, the session in HiveServer will not be closed.
   Does there exists a problem? How can we solve it?

Thanks.

Re: A question about SessionManager

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-5799 is for that kind of cases,