Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/07/01 03:55:04 UTC

Re: interpolation changes failing on windows

In addition to this, and possibly related, I am getting a "Users"
directory in the current directory on my Mac on several occasions,
which I presume was meant to be /Users/brett/ ...

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

On 01/07/2008, at 11:55 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> In addition to this, and possibly related, I am getting a "Users"
> directory in the current directory on my Mac on several occasions,
> which I presume was meant to be /Users/brett/ ...

Just FYI since you were looking into this, this has gone away now that
I'm running the latest snapshot, but the problems on windows persist.

Thanks,
Brett