Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vrindavda <vr...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/30 10:20:30 UTC

Change password

Hi,

I have enabled SSL for Solr following steps  here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Enabling+SSL>

Now, I am trying to change -keypass and  -storepass (to say "secret123" from
"secret") while generating new .jks file, and then updating the same
password in /bin/solr.in.cmd.

But, while staring solr i get this error :

Waiting up to 30 to see Solr running on port 8983
        at
java:62)
        at
sorImpl.java:43)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:214)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.start(Main.java:457)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.main(Main.java:75)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: *Keystore was tampered with, or password was
incorrect*
        at
sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:780)
        at
sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$JKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:5
6)
        at
sun.security.provider.KeyStoreDelegator.engineLoad(KeyStoreDelegator.
java:224)
        at
sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$DualFormatJKS.engineLoad(JavaKeySt
ore.java:70)
        at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445)