Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com> on 2018/02/13 23:06:41 UTC

MultiMap

Hi

I just filled out the survey from the website and it reminded me of one short coming of Apache ignite still that we some times hit that means we occasionally have to use Hazelcast still.

And that is lack of a multimap.

We saw last year this JIRA but it seems to have died.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/IGNITE-640

Is there any life in this? It be great to close this api/functionality gap.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Re: MultiMap

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
Great news Amir, this is really appreciated.

Is there a PR or anything already for this?

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Re: MultiMap