Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joshua Moore <j....@dkfz-heidelberg.de> on 2004/01/08 13:36:43 UTC

Re: Perl Interoperability

luciano.fiandesio@ecb.int wrote:

 >> I'm trying to create a simple web service to handle attachments
between a
 >> Perl SOAP:LITE implementation and Axis (latest version).
 >> I managed to send attachment to the Perl web service, but I have the
 >> following problem when I invoke
 >> a method on the Perl webservice that returns a Base64 attachment.
 >> The tcp monitor shows that the PERL webservice reply to my java client
 >> correctly
 >>

 >> but I have a "Error reading data stream:  Error in MIME data stream,
start
 >> boundary  not found, expected:  ------------=_1066846133-13334-5"
 >> in my java code.
 >>
 >> Any idea?
 >>
 >> Thanks
 >> Luciano

The source of the problem is in MIME::Entity (see Bug [ 685570 ]
SOAP::MIME and Apache Axis attachments
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=685570&group_id=71173&atid=530394>

)

A diff for MIME::Entity is provided below:

1802c1802
<           $out->print("--$boundary\n");
---
  >           $out->print("--$boundary\r\n");
1804c1804
<           $out->print("\n");           ### needed for next delim/close
---
  >           $out->print("\r\n");           ### needed for next delim/close

Best wishes,
Josh Moore
German Cancer Research Center
Heidelberg, Germany